Sunday 12 January 2014

Totally Single, guys.

Written by Ria Alyson at 17:53
"If you can find your true love in a little time, so for what reason you live with a person forever that isn't exactly love you?"


I wanna share my story, exactly my love story --in short or probably resume--. Here's what I feel about myself and my feeling.
You know guys that sometimes if a girl already gave everything for her lover, she'll probably feel broken, insecure, lonely, and gah I won't mention it. It hurts really.

Okay. First I have a boyfriend, oh noes, I had had a boyfriend since 3 years ago. We shared everything. Love, time, money, happy, and sad. We were happy at first, but too much hurt I felt then. I was really happy because there was someone beside me lift up my pain. After feeling happy --at first-- he was really good, careful, and anything about good side of a boy, then I felt something strange. People maybe call it as "heartache". 

What had he done to me? A lot. He played behind me. He betrayed my love. He said he won't. He would be honest, but at last he's just like a stupid fake liar. I hate him till now. Really. 

We all now, that honest is the important value in our life. WE MUST, MUST AND MUST FRANKLY SAY ABOUT EVERYTHING, though it hurts our heart, than we keep it secret but someday it's gonna be leaked. Oh.

At all I just wanted to say that be careful to your lover. Use your day with her/him wisely. At least, I've found someone that could erase my pain. In three days after I broke up with him, I've finally moved on :-)

I say, "If you can find your true love in a little time, so for what reason you live with a person forever that isn't exactly love you?"

That's all what I wanted to say, I just want to pour my feeling here. Bye :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Put your thought here^^

 

Alyson's Notes Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review