Tuesday 19 November 2013

This is, what I think about... *actually it's about my concern*

Written by Ria Alyson at 17:22
"RELATIONSHIP happens when to persons love, give, share, spread, and face the problems together. Also has a strong commitment between both persons.." -Alyson^^

Sometimes I think that relationship is only about love, love, and love. Dating, dating, and dating. And you may say "Love is always related to something xxx (You-Know-It)"

Basically, relationship is just a status or symbol. Oh, shit why did I say that?

Wait, I just said what I've seen lately. Sometimes people feel alone when they get no relationship (read: boyfriend or girlfriend), oh yeah right.

Oh guys, don't you realize? If you have friends, it means that you have relationship. You share each other, you love your friends and you face your problems together with'em. It's most likely best-friend. It's also a kind of relationship.

Please, please.. no more sadness when you have no boyfriend or girlfriend. You can share anything with your friend, family, and everybody right around you.
You can easily hang out with them, right? But now let's see..

DATING:
Means you should be ready for all the risk and consequences. Sad. Tears. Broken. Be Lied.
Dating..it's fun, I know. We can go somewhere we want with him/her. We can get attention. We can text/call all day long. We can meet him/her whenever we miss. We can aheeeem...kiss..hug..whatever you call it.

I'm sad. Sad. Why?
Nowadays youth get broken and have no motivation to study (read: future) because of this case, love (read:dating). It's sick, mates!
No.. I won't judge the young couple here. I just share what I think :'3 NO OFFENCE~

C'mon wake up guys!
Every single person has already had their own couple. As a proverb said, "...the flank can't be wrong placed.."
So, just believe in God, He doesn't give you what you need, but He gives you the best for you! Trust me ;)
Keep "Live While We're Young", Have Fun, Smile, and Cheeeeeeers! No more sad, please. I won't see you sad or even cry :)

I LOVE YOU ALL *smooooooch as always*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Put your thought here^^

 

Alyson's Notes Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review